Boadicea's progress.

Boadicea's progress. My Maldon smack now with completed hull planking and deck beams. Moving on now to covering board and hatchways then onto deck planking. The covering boards are probably the hardest things to get right, they have to fit round all the rail stanchions.

DSC02549.JPG

DSC02550.JPG

Do you have any previous posts on this lovely project?
Hi, yes there are previous posts. Not sure why they are not attached, if that's the correct term. I have trouble navigating this site at times. Probably my fault.

Yes thanks I found them in a search. I think you have to reply to your own post to create a story in one thread so worth trying that. I presume you have these books - both have a lot of information on Boadicea

DSC_0001.JPG

Yes thanks I found them in a search. I think you have to reply to your own post to create a story in one thread so worth trying that. I presume you have these books - both have a lot of information on Boadicea

View attachment 446060
Thanks for the tip regarding posting. I must have done that before not realising that was the right thing to do! I have Michael Frosts book but the John Lewis book 'Vintage Boats' I have not come across. I will look out for that. Thanks.

The John Lewis book goes into quite a bit of detail about her rebuild so is very interesting.

Back