Amati Stripwood Guillotine.

I ordered this -less than US$ 15.00 delivered to the UK represents a real bargain.
Alan, I believe you will only receive the cutting pad, not the entire unit. Please look at the ad again, it is presented very poorly. Click on the different pictures and you will see how the price changes. Yes, I ordered from same ad and received the cutting pad only. When I went back to look at the ad, I saw how it was setup. Very deceiving.

Alan, I believe you will only receive the cutting pad, not the entire unit. Please look at the ad again, it is presented very poorly. Click on the different pictures and you will see how the price changes. Yes, I ordered from same ad and received the cutting pad only. When I went back to look at the ad, I saw how it was setup. Very deceiving.
You are quite likely right. We shall see # but depending on what turns up the chopper arm is an easier build than the base.

You are quite likely right. We shall see # but depending on what turns up the chopper arm is an easier build than the base.
Well, I went ahead an ordered the remaining parts...so I will let you know when I receive as I plan on doing a complete review. I read carefully and I am interested in the unit because the arm and base are suppose to be made out of aluminum and I like the idea of using normal blades that you can buy in local store....so we shall see.

Back