1682 HMY Fubbs 1:24 scale

Hello Ship Mates, Today the little fellows and I have installed the Quarter Deck Clamps, planked the Celling Planks up to the Quarter Deck Clamps. Built the Quarter Deck Beams, dry fitted it along with dry fitting the Quarter Deck Great Room partition that will be planked on the forward side.
Regards Lawrence

IMG_0937.JPG

IMG_0938.JPG

IMG_0939.JPG

Hello Ship Mates, Today the little fellows and I have built Poop Deck Beams and Carlings , We completed the Entrance Section, the Mast Section and also the Rudder section. These three sections are dry fitted for the time being, now we must begin working on the interior of the Great Cabin.
Regards Lawrence

IMG_0944.JPG

You're catching up fast, I'll soon be able to copy your build!
Hello Arthur, I do believe that that is wishful thinking. It is spring time here in Ontario, Canada and have a lot of out side work to do, and then our home requires some work and painting.
Regards Lawrence

Hello Arthur, I do believe that that is wishful thinking. It is spring time here in Ontario, Canada and have a lot of out side work to do, and then our home requires some work and painting.
Regards Lawrence

Hello Lawrence It is spring time here in Yorkshire, England and have a lot of out side work to do, and then our home requires some work and painting.

Regards Arthur,

G'day Lawrence, you have been working hard, and have beautiful results to show for it, she is looking absolutely Glorious, I have a lot of catching up to do we have just come back off a ten day cruise around the Pacific Isles, lovely break but now back to reality, i look forward to your build as it advances,

best regards John,

G'day Lawrence, you have been working hard, and have beautiful results to show for it, she is looking absolutely Glorious, I have a lot of catching up to do we have just come back off a ten day cruise around the Pacific Isles, lovely break but now back to reality, i look forward to your build as it advances,

best regards John,
Hello John, I do thank you very much for your very kind words and overly nice comments, I also than you for all of your likes they are very much appreciated. That Pacific Cruse dose sound like a lot of fun for you and your Admiral. Glad to have you back in your Old Ship Yard again, will be looking for more of your great surprises that only you seam to be able to put these things all together.
Regards Lawrence

Looking very good Lawrence !!!

Cheers
Daniel
Hello Daniel, I thank you very much for vote of approval it is very much appreciated. It's been a couple of rough days here in the Old Ship Yard as on Monday we had Cataract surgery on my right eye, hah it checked yesterday and got the approval to drive again. It is still a bit foggy but improving very rapidly, but all of the eye drops are a pain. Will try to get a bit of work done today in the Old Ship Yard.
Regards Lawrence

My best wishes for a full and speedy recovery. Getting older isn't for the faint of heart...
Hello Paul, Thanks for your very kind words, Your quote reminds me of a friend of ours in Sue. St Marie mother, she said a long time ago and that is [ You know what they say about the Golden Years: Well they are not so Golden] . How true she was. Our eye is very much improved, just have to take things a bit slower for a few days.
Regards Lawrence

Back