BILING BOATS build HMS Warrior 1:100

Can you show this outfitings or they aren't finished yet?
Temporarily haven't, I am currently working condition is the hope of this suite for a comprehensive renovation and upgrade, and use this boat first see how it works, if the effect is good, I will provide free software data and 3 d models, easy reference of other producers

I found the page from Model Expo offering the Warrior showing guns as part of the kit
View attachment 345756 View attachment 345757

If they are missing ion your kit you should get into conatct with Billing Boats
Only the top deck has cannons in the kit as I wanted lights on the lower deck(gun deck) I also constructed a deck and guns. I was surprised billings did not include these or the utility boats. Thought I might go back to the model and do a full rigging / sails as it was while on the high sea because it was truly impressive and put the fear of God in every vessel it came in contact with.

I have been looking for rigging information on the Warrior to possibly apply to some extent on my USS Merrimack build. In particular the bowsprit. I am sure this thread will help a lot. Thank you ships of scale for bringing it to my attention! Photos are of Merrimack as of today 5/8/2023

IMG_9886.JPG

IMG_9887.JPG

IMG_9888.JPG

IMG_9889.JPG

IMG_9890.JPG

IMG_9891.JPG

IMG_9895.JPG

我一直在寻找有关勇士号的装备信息,这些信息可能在某种程度上适用于我的梅里马克号航空母舰建造。特别是船首斜桅。我相信这个线程会有很大帮助。感谢你们让我注意到这一点!照片为截至 2023 年 5 月 8 日 Merrimack 的照片

View attachment 373386

View attachment 373387

View attachment 373388

View attachment 373389

View attachment 373390

View attachment 373391

View attachment 373392
Very beautiful model of excellent production technology,

This is really looking great. Thank you for sharing your work, it's a beautiful kit. My experience with Billing boats is that the instructions are limited and not always clear. Is this also true for this kit?

这看起来真的很棒。感谢您分享您的作品,这是一个漂亮的套件。我对计费船的经验是,说明是有限的,而且并不总是清晰的。该套件也是如此吗?
Experience of yes you are right, I also think that make is very limited, of course, this does not blame suite of developer, because the ship data is too much, cannot be compressed into a prospectus, my experience is based on instruction is given priority to with his collection of data for production, I personally see this kind of behavior as a pleasure.

Looking very good - something completely different to see some chimneys on a deck - I like this time period from technical point of view very much

Back