Bluenose Model Shipways

Very good model - I like the way of the presentation
Looking great

Beautiful Bluenose - Very good photography - however, I would like to encourage you to disable the "date format stamps" in your camera - I will be adding these to the Gallery, and it is best that I have to remove the date stamps.

Absolutely beautiful. Quick question. Was this kit a double hull planking? I see you painted the hull. Is it necessary to do the second layer if you paint it? The Artesenia Latina 20500 kit that I have, the second layer is just a light veneer. Just curious. I'm bookmarking this for future reference. Great job!

Absolutely beautiful. Quick question. Was this kit a double hull planking? I see you painted the hull. Is it necessary to do the second layer if you paint it? The Artesenia Latina 20500 kit that I have, the second layer is just a light veneer. Just curious. I'm bookmarking this for future reference. Great job!
It is single planking...thats OK as you paint it anyway. Save your veneer for later use on other models and just get your first layer up to paint standard using wood filler as required.

Back