Lady Nelson by Amati

very good model and well and interesting presented
your crew is bringing real life on the model - from where do you have these figurines?

For information: The figures come from Vanguard Models who produce them in various scales. I bought a couple of them in 1:48 scale and very detailed they are too. I think they're 3D printed so are a bit brittle - handle with care.

Barnacle Bill

Last edited:
For information: The figures come from Vanguard Models who produce them in various scales. I bought a couple of them in 1:48 scale and very detailed they are too. I think they're 3D printed so are a bit brittle - handle with care.

Barnacle Bill
The gun crew & officers are Vanguard Models, best I've seen yet. Germania Figuren's Pirates of the Caribbean come a close second, they're 1/72. Cryns Miniaturen are planning releasing a large number of Napoleonics later in the year which I'm really excited about.

Last edited:
your crew is bringing real life on the model - from where do you have these figurines?
Thankyou.The gun crew & officers are Vanguard Models, best I've seen yet. Germania Figuren's Pirates of the Caribbean come a close second, they're 1/72. Cryns Miniaturen are planning releasing a large number of Napoleonics later in the year which I'm really excited about.

Thankyou.The gun crew & officers are Vanguard Models, best I've seen yet. Germania Figuren's Pirates of the Caribbean come a close second, they're 1/72. Cryns Miniaturen are planning releasing a large number of Napoleonics later in the year which I'm really excited about.
The gun crew & officers are Vanguard Models, best I've seen yet. Germania Figuren's Pirates of the Caribbean come a close second, they're 1/72. Cryns Miniaturen are planning releasing a large number of Napoleonics later in the year which I'm really excited about.

Back