Stagecoach Build - By Artesanía Latina

Very good work - I know by own experience, how hard it is working with these materials - not easy -> well done

when did you last time bought flowers to your Admiral? Have you ever thought of giving her a day of a shopping spree, with a 'blank check'? I am sure she will find a place for her new shoes and your models.
She got a good laugh on that one. I still like to give my builds away to friends, keeping the best ones for myself. It's more of a replacement with a better model and give the ones that bother me to others, who mostly don't see the same flaws I do.;)

It's always a bittersweet moment when a project is completed. This one was a little off the beaten track but it was fun learning different techniques and improving my skills as a modeler. Still going through the kit catalogs looking for the right project to do next. Trying to convince my neighbor to buy a ship kit and I'll build it for him. Saves a bunch of money and still gets the fun of building. Thanks everyone for the comments and kudos.
Stagecoach 61.jpgStagecoach 62.jpgStagecoach 63.jpgStagecoach 64.jpgStagecoach 65.jpgStagecoach 66.jpg

Probably doesn't belong here so admin can delete if necessary. Thought it might be interesting to see different types of builds. This is a scratch built flintlock Kentucky Long rifle in 45 cal. I have lots of different hobbies. ;)
Kentucky Longrifle 01.jpgKentucky Longrifle 02.jpgKentucky Longrifle 03.jpgKentucky Longrifle 04.jpgKentucky Longrifle 05.jpg

Back