Saw Blades for Bynes Table Saw

I am trying to buy a carbide blade for the Byrnes table saw. I want one like the carbide blade that originally came with the saw. This turns out to be non-trivial. I just tried to place an order through the Byrnes website, but it won't go through (I tried to order a couple other accessories too, but this also failed. Apparently, they are no longer taking any orders).. I then tried to go to the Thurston website (the blades were manufactured by them), but Thurston has gone bankrupt. Finally, I tried to go through Martindale, which i the brand now listed on the Byrnes website) but they appear to prefer selling in bulk, so you have to request a quote.

Anyone know where I can easily buy such a blade?
And... does anyone know where I can get replacement screws for the table saw? I lost one of the screws that fits the zero clearance insert.

Basically, search for saw blades for Dremel 580 580-2 588 588-2 Table Saw. It has a 1/2 arbor and a limit of 4" disks.

Thank you both very much for your replies. Just "eyeballing" it suggests that a 4 1/2 inch saw would, at best, be a very close fit. I'll try the Dremel.
By the way, my goal is to cut some 1/2 inch thick hard maple. Is there a better blade than those for the Dremel?

Back